Friday 9 February 2018

First of all let me thank to the principal and department of English, Minalben Mehata Mavidyalaya, Pachgani (Satara ) for inviting me as a resource person on 6/2/18. The topic was "English for Competitive Examination". I had very good experience of enthusiasm of teachers and students and of course hospitality in the college. I found students listened to me careful and took down notes on the preparation of competitive examination.  I also experienced need of professional teachers who would train students in English in line of competition. The students were promising and eager to know. They enthusiastically participated in the question and answer session. after theoretical lecture, I gave them an assignment they solved it very impressively. Unfortunately because of time restraint I could not cover all aspects.









No comments:

Post a Comment

मग कोण काम करते?

    मग कोण काम करते?        ‘लोकमत’ च्या कोल्हापूर आवृत्तीचे संपादक श्री वसंत भोसले यांचा लेख “महाविद्यालयीन शिक्षणाचा बट्याबोळ’ (मंथन दि जा...